The Billabong Furnace Pro 4/3 Zipperless Wetsuit is a team built performance suit with a focus on flexibility and warmth. Made with strategically placed seams, premium Xero Foam Neoprene and coupled with the Drymax entry system, the Furnace is lightweight and extremely warm. The simple zipperless construction creates a minimalist water-tight entry that has a low profile and eliminates flushing without the need for a bulky closure system.
Designed specifically for warmth and comfort, utilizing the most advanced materials and construction techniques, the Furnace is Billabong's premium cold-water wetsuit. The internal Drymax Furnace Lining is both high stretch and extremely warm and has specially engineered irrigation channels that allow both multi-directional stretch and superior drainage. The air pockets within the channels also trap and retain body heat making it super warm. Lightweight. Flexible. The Ultimate In High Performance. The Furnace Pro.
Neoprene: Xero Foam Neoprene
Seams: Twin Blind Stitch with Internal Seam Tape
Zipper: Zipperless Entry
Model Year: 2015/2016
Manufactures Part Number: MWFUCPZ4
- Lightweight and Flexible Xero Foam Neoprene
- Internal Seam Taping for Minimal Water Entry and Longer Lasting Seams
- Drymax Furnace Internal Lining for Quick Dry and Warmth
- Minimal Seams for Maximum Flexibility and Stretch
- Zipperless Construction for a Water-Tight Entry System
- Twin Needle Self Tie Blind Stitch
- Fused Wrist Cuff Edges for Better Seal Cuffs
- Silicone Grippers that Lock Wrists and Ankles into Position, Reducing Flushing
- Contour Grip Skin Collar for Chafe Free Comfort
- 3D Moulded Supratex Knee Pads, Pre-Bent, Durable and Flexible
- Suitable for Temperatures 50 - 62° F
Write Your Own Review
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Billabong Wetsuits. We do have size charts available below, however if you have never tried on a Billabong suit before we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. When it comes to wetsuits, getting the right size is extremely important and a quick phone call will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
Full Billabong Wetsuit Size Chart
At Billabong Wetsuits we pride ourselves on the highest quality construction and fit. The following warranties apply per product category, under normal recreational use and proper care, on material and workmanship from the original purchase date.
1 YEAR on all materials and workmanship
Billabong Wetsuits is the only party authorized to determine warranty eligibility. Products under warranty will be evaluated for repair or replacement at Billabong Wetsuits's sole discretion.
The following circumstances will not be covered under warranty:
- Self repair or alterations to products
- Warranty request without proof of purchase
- Wetsuits over 1 year from date of purchase
- Accessories over 3 months from date of purchase.
NOTE: If your product is no longer under warranty, but you would still like it repaired, we recommend you get a quote from a reliable wetsuit repair shop in your area. Billabong assumes no responsibility for your wetsuit should you decide to do this.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy