Turn the heat up on your next session encapsulated in the Billabong Furnace Carbon X 4/3 Wetsuit. This premium cold water wetsuit has insanely flexible AX1 Superflex Neoprene on top of plush and cozy Furnace Carbon Lining that not only insulates the core, but carries all the way down to the ankles. The exclusive technology behind this dry to the touch in seconds layer, utilizes knitted carbon yarns for maximum warmth and minimum weight. The Furnace Carbon X doesn't stop there by piling on fully sealed seams, both inside and out, wind resistant thermal torso panels and an improved DryMax II chest zip entry system. The Billabong Furnace is known for serious high quality and the Carbon X goes all out to deliver a longer, warmer in the water experience.
Neoprene: AX1 Superflex Neoprene
Zipper: Chest Zip
Model Year: 2016
Manufactures Part Number: MWFUGFU4
- 100% High Performance AX1 Superflex Neoprene
- Internal Furnace Carbon Fiber Lining Sheds Water and Maximizes Warmth
- External Wind Resistant Mesh Chest and Back Panels
- DryMax II Chest Zip Entry System with Internal Membrane System
- Glued and Blind-Stitched Construction
- 100% External Stitchless Seam Seal
- Pressure Bonded Neo Tape Back On All Internal Seams
- Long Lasting YKK Aqua Guard Zipper
- External Dry Stretch Materials with Less Water Absorption
- Smooth Skin Collar
- Strategic Anatomic Performance Paneling
- Durable Supratex Knee Pads
- Ankle and Wrist Cuff Seals
- Key Stash
Write Your Own Review
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Billabong Wetsuits. We do have size charts available below, however if you have never tried on a Billabong suit before we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. When it comes to wetsuits, getting the right size is extremely important and a quick phone call will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
Full Billabong Wetsuit Size Chart
At Billabong Wetsuits we pride ourselves on the highest quality construction and fit. The following warranties apply per product category, under normal recreational use and proper care, on material and workmanship from the original purchase date.
1 YEAR on all materials and workmanship
Billabong Wetsuits is the only party authorized to determine warranty eligibility. Products under warranty will be evaluated for repair or replacement at Billabong Wetsuits's sole discretion.
The following circumstances will not be covered under warranty:
- Self repair or alterations to products
- Warranty request without proof of purchase
- Wetsuits over 1 year from date of purchase
- Accessories over 3 months from date of purchase.
NOTE: If your product is no longer under warranty, but you would still like it repaired, we recommend you get a quote from a reliable wetsuit repair shop in your area. Billabong assumes no responsibility for your wetsuit should you decide to do this.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy