Tackle those crisp coldwater lips wrapped in the kiln like warmth of the Billabong Furnace Hooded Wetsuit. Built for superior warmth in chilly waters, the Furnace utilizes the most advanced materials and construction techniques coupled with Billabong's exclusive 'Drymax' entry system which allows for a nice wide opening to get in and out of that seals with an internal membrane to block water out. The core and legs of the Furnace are lined with Drymax Furnace Lining, a soft inner layer of lightweight quick dry material that feels super soft to the touch. Whether your paddling into little peelers or serious pounders, know the feeling of supreme warmth in the Billabong Furnace.
Neoprene: Xero Foam Neoprene
Seams: Xero Stitchless Seams with Superflex Split Neo Tape
Zipper: Chest Zip
Model Year: 2015/2016
Manufactures Part Number: MWFUCFU5
- Lightweight and Flexible Xero Foam Neoprene
- Airtight Superflex Split Neo Tape for a Stronger, Water-Tight, Flexible Seal
- Drymax Furnace Internal Lining for Quick Dry and Warmth
- Adjustable Xero Foam Neoprene Hood with Chin Cup
- Minimal Seams for Maximum Flexibility and Stretch
- Drymax entry system for water tight enveloping entry
- Internal Seam Taping for Minimal Water Entry and Longer Lasting Seams
- Xero Stitchless Seams for No Needle Holes and Water Tight Seams
- Liquid Dipped Silicone Wrist Cuffs for a Watertight Pressure Seal
- Mesh Chest and Back Panel Provide Thermal Insulation
- Dislocating Horizontal Chest Zip Entry System
- Contour Grip Skin Collar for Chafe Free Comfort
- 3D Moulded Supratex Knee Pads, Pre-Bent, Durable and Flexible
- Billabong Furnace 5/4 Hooded Chest Zip Wetsuit LEGIT!Review by A A
RatingPerfect for my Alaskan cold water needs.(Posted on 4/25/2016) 2016-04-25
- Billabong Furnace 5/4 Hooded Chest Zip Wetsuit So Toasty!Review by E E
RatingThis suit is amazing! I surf in frigid water on the east coast in New York and the 5/4 furnace stands up to the challenge in water temps down to 41F' ! Combo it with some 7mm booties and your toasty for a solid session. Thanks cleanline crew, you all rock!(Posted on 3/9/2016) 2016-03-09
Write Your Own Review
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Billabong Wetsuits. We do have size charts available below, however if you have never tried on a Billabong suit before we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. When it comes to wetsuits, getting the right size is extremely important and a quick phone call will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
|S||5′6″ - 5′8″||135 - 150 lbs||36"- 38"||29"- 31"|
|MS||5′6″ - 5′9″||145 - 160 lbs||38"- 40"||30"- 32"|
|M||5′9″ - 5′11″||155 -170 lbs||38"- 40"||31"- 33"|
|MT||5′11″ - 6′1″||165 - 180 lbs||39"- 40"||31"- 33"|
|LS||5′7″ - 5′9″||165 - 180 lbs||41"- 43"||33"- 35"|
|L||5′11″ - 6′1″||175 - 190 lbs||41"- 43"||33"- 35"|
|LT||6′1″ - 6′5″||185 - 200 lbs||41"- 43"||33"- 35"|
|XLS||5′8″ - 5′10″||175 - 190 lbs||43"- 44"||36"- 38"|
|XL||6′0″ - 6′5″||190 - 205 lbs||43"- 44"||36"- 38"|
|XXL||6′1″ - 6′4″||205 - 220 lbs||44"- 46"||38"- 40"|
At Billabong Wetsuits we pride ourselves on the highest quality construction and fit. The following warranties apply per product category, under normal recreational use and proper care, on material and workmanship from the original purchase date.
1 YEAR on all materials and workmanship
Billabong Wetsuits is the only party authorized to determine warranty eligibility. Products under warranty will be evaluated for repair or replacement at Billabong Wetsuits's sole discretion.
The following circumstances will not be covered under warranty:
- Self repair or alterations to products
- Warranty request without proof of purchase
- Wetsuits over 1 year from date of purchase
- Accessories over 3 months from date of purchase.
NOTE: If your product is no longer under warranty, but you would still like it repaired, we recommend you get a quote from a reliable wetsuit repair shop in your area. Billabong assumes no responsibility for your wetsuit should you decide to do this.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy