The Billabong Furnace 4/3 Chest Zip Wetsuit is a high end cool water wetsuit with a focus on reliability, durability and low key aesthetics. Built for superior warmth in chilly waters, the Furnace utilizes the most advanced materials and construction techniques coupled with Billabong's exclusive 'Drymax' entry system. This water-tight dislocating horizontal chest entry allows for a nice wide opening to get in and out of that seals with an internal membrane to block water out.
The body and legs of the Furnace are lined with Drymax Furnace Lining, a soft inner layer with specially engineered irrigation channels that allow both multi-directional stretch and superior drainage. The air pockets within the channels also trap and retain body heat making it super warm. This premium wetsuit is sealed with Airtight Superflex Split Neo Tape for a strong and flexible seal, keeping water out and preserving the seams and therefore the life of the suit. Know the feeling of supreme warmth with the Billabong Furnace.
Neoprene: Xero Foam Neoprene
Seams: Xero Stitchless Seams with Superflex Split Neo Tape
Zipper: Chest Zip
Model Year: 2015/2016
Manufactures Part Number: MWFUCFU4
- Lightweight and Flexible Xero Foam Neoprene
- Airtight Superflex Split Neo Tape for a Stronger, Water-Tight, Flexible Seal
- Drymax Furnace Internal Lining for Quick Dry and Warmth
- Minimal Seams for Maximum Flexibility and Stretch
- Drymax entry system for water tight enveloping entry
- Internal Seam Taping for Minimal Water Entry and Longer Lasting Seams
- Xero Stitchless Seams for No Needle Holes and Water Tight Seams
- Liquid Dipped Silicone Wrist Cuffs for a Watertight Pressure Seal
- Mesh Chest and Back Panel Provide Thermal Insulation
- Dislocating Horizontal Chest Zip Entry System
- Contour Grip Skin Collar for Chafe Free Comfort
- 3D Moulded Supratex Knee Pads, Pre-Bent, Durable and Flexible
- Suitable for Temperatures 56 - 64° F
- Billabong Furnace 4/3 Chest Zip Wetsuit Warm and FlexibleReview by Bill Bill
RatingI use the suit for winter water skiing, a couple of times a week. The suit is very flexible, allowing me to bend and reach. It is the best wet suit I have ever used. It keeps me (almost) dry, even after several starts and a few falls. I have used dry suits in the past that do not keep me as dry as this suit does. In the winter time staying dry means staying warm.(Posted on 2/7/2017) 2017-02-07
Write Your Own Review
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Billabong Wetsuits. We do have size charts available below, however if you have never tried on a Billabong suit before we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. When it comes to wetsuits, getting the right size is extremely important and a quick phone call will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
|S||5′6″ - 5′8″||135 - 150 lbs||36"- 38"||29"- 31"|
|MS||5′6″ - 5′9″||145 - 160 lbs||38"- 40"||30"- 32"|
|M||5′9″ - 5′11″||155 -170 lbs||38"- 40"||31"- 33"|
|MT||5′11″ - 6′1″||165 - 180 lbs||39"- 40"||31"- 33"|
|LS||5′7″ - 5′9″||165 - 180 lbs||41"- 43"||33"- 35"|
|L||5′11″ - 6′1″||175 - 190 lbs||41"- 43"||33"- 35"|
|LT||6′1″ - 6′5″||185 - 200 lbs||41"- 43"||33"- 35"|
|XLS||5′8″ - 5′10″||175 - 190 lbs||43"- 44"||36"- 38"|
|XL||6′0″ - 6′5″||190 - 205 lbs||43"- 44"||36"- 38"|
|XXL||6′1″ - 6′4″||205 - 220 lbs||44"- 46"||38"- 40"|
At Billabong Wetsuits we pride ourselves on the highest quality construction and fit. The following warranties apply per product category, under normal recreational use and proper care, on material and workmanship from the original purchase date.
1 YEAR on all materials and workmanship
Billabong Wetsuits is the only party authorized to determine warranty eligibility. Products under warranty will be evaluated for repair or replacement at Billabong Wetsuits's sole discretion.
The following circumstances will not be covered under warranty:
- Self repair or alterations to products
- Warranty request without proof of purchase
- Wetsuits over 1 year from date of purchase
- Accessories over 3 months from date of purchase.
NOTE: If your product is no longer under warranty, but you would still like it repaired, we recommend you get a quote from a reliable wetsuit repair shop in your area. Billabong assumes no responsibility for your wetsuit should you decide to do this.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Please make sure your wetsuit fits before taking it in the water. We are not able to take returns or exchanges on used wetsuits.
Click here for our full Return Policy