The Billabong Foil 4/3 Chest Zip Wetsuit for 2013/2014 is now built with with 100% high end AX2 Airlite Superflex neoprene which makes the suit perform like a high end suit without the price tag. A Furnace thermal lined chest and back panel with impact welded seams sealing in critical internal areas makes this suit warm, durable and flexible at a great price. The Foil stands as the bench mark in quality and affordability for a surf wetsuit.
Neoprene: AX2 Airlite Superflex
Zipper: Chest Zip
Model Year: 2013/2014
Manufactures Part Number: MWFU3FC4
- AX2 airlite superflex - premium light weight, foam core, combined with high end, silk touch velcro resistant outer stretch jersey
- Contour collor for added comfort
- Horizontal dislocating chest zip - the zipper completely detaches, dislocating and allowing for no stress on the zipper teeth or head, making it more durable, and also making for a bigger opening allowing for easy entry and exit
- Furnace thermal lining, on front and back of this suit, with increased oxygen hollow yarn, traps and retains heat more efficiently keeping you warmer longer
- Glued and blind stitched seams
- Temp guide: cool 16 degrees C - 19 degrees C / 57-62 degrees
- Billabong Foil 4/3 Chest Zip Wetsuit - 2013/2014 great first suit, great deal , great peopleReview by gwtw gwtw
Ratinggreat first suit, great deal , great people(Posted on 9/3/2014) 2014-09-03
Write Your Own Review
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Billabong Wetsuits. We do have size charts available below, however if you have never tried on a Billabong suit before we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. When it comes to wetsuits, getting the right size is extremely important and a quick phone call will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
Full Billabong Wetsuit Size Chart
At Billabong Wetsuits we pride ourselves on the highest quality construction and fit. The following warranties apply per product category, under normal recreational use and proper care, on material and workmanship from the original purchase date.
1 YEAR on all materials and workmanship
Billabong Wetsuits is the only party authorized to determine warranty eligibility. Products under warranty will be evaluated for repair or replacement at Billabong Wetsuits's sole discretion.
The following circumstances will not be covered under warranty:
- Self repair or alterations to products
- Warranty request without proof of purchase
- Wetsuits over 1 year from date of purchase
- Accessories over 3 months from date of purchase.
NOTE: If your product is no longer under warranty, but you would still like it repaired, we recommend you get a quote from a reliable wetsuit repair shop in your area. Billabong assumes no responsibility for your wetsuit should you decide to do this.
We understand that when purchasing gifts, returns and exchanges can be necessary, which is why for the Holidays we are extending our Return Policy so that anything purchased as a gift this Holiday Season is eligible to be returned by the end of January. If you are not 100% satisfied with your product you may return it for a full refund, or exchange by the end of the month of January 2015.