This season's Billabong Foil 3/2 Chest Zip Wetsuit is super light and flexible, while still offering a high level of warmth, performance and resiliency at a great value price. Built with Billabong's exclusive Airlite S Flex Superflex Neoprene and lined with an internal thermal warming system made with recycled fabrics. Perfect for getting in the water without blowing your budget. The 302 Chest Zip Foil is best suited for water temps between 60 - 66 degrees.
Neoprene: Airlite S Flex Superflex Neoprene
Seams: GBS (Glued and Blindstitched)
Zipper: Chest Zip
Model Year: 2014/2015
Manufactures Part Number: MWFU7FC3
- Triple glued and blind stitched external seams
- Impact welded and heat taped stress points
- Reinforced internal seams
- Strategic paddle panels for maximum comfort and flexibility
- Contour grip skin collar that prevents chaffing
- Fused wrist cuffs for a good seal
- 3D moulded supratex knee pads
- Pre-bent back knees for added comfort
- Billabong Foil 3/2 Chest Zip Wetsuit - 2015 Best wetsuit for the money Review by Flyin Hawaiian Flyin Hawaiian
RatingThis is a solid all around wetsuit for any surfer. Very durable and made with good materials. You know this thing will last you a long time. I am so glad I made the decision to go with this one.(Posted on 3/8/2015) 2015-03-08
Write Your Own Review
At Cleanline Surf we specialize in sizing Billabong Wetsuits. We do have size charts available below, however if you have never tried on a Billabong suit before we strongly urge you to call and speak with one of our wetsuit experts. When it comes to wetsuits, getting the right size is extremely important and a quick phone call will save you both time and money by avoiding a return.
Full Billabong Wetsuit Size Chart
At Billabong Wetsuits we pride ourselves on the highest quality construction and fit. The following warranties apply per product category, under normal recreational use and proper care, on material and workmanship from the original purchase date.
1 YEAR on all materials and workmanship
Billabong Wetsuits is the only party authorized to determine warranty eligibility. Products under warranty will be evaluated for repair or replacement at Billabong Wetsuits's sole discretion.
The following circumstances will not be covered under warranty:
- Self repair or alterations to products
- Warranty request without proof of purchase
- Wetsuits over 1 year from date of purchase
- Accessories over 3 months from date of purchase.
NOTE: If your product is no longer under warranty, but you would still like it repaired, we recommend you get a quote from a reliable wetsuit repair shop in your area. Billabong assumes no responsibility for your wetsuit should you decide to do this.
Returns are easy! We understand that in some situations returns or exchanges may be necessary. We also want you to be stoked on your purchase. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund, or exchange within 30 days of receiving your order. Items must be in new condition with original tags and packaging.
Click here for our full Return Policy